• Basics as a follower:
1. Good posture.
2. Take a deep breath and breathe out. Think of 4 tracks – left arm, left leg, right arm, right leg.
3. Pitch – shoulders over front of heel, tits over toes.
4. The above constitutes our frame which should be maintained at all times.
5. Rope will be shorter – need to take a smaller 4.
• Shorter rope = more styling options. Play with angles and shape but always remember to maintain basic footwork – walk walk, triple step. Do not reset!
• Settling – always take either the back or a side away from the lead. Same whether in close hold or open position.
• Head should look for the lead. Focus on chin and chest so as to be aware of the angle he’s giving.
• Grip – use first knuckle instead of second to avoid fingers slipping, which results in pockets of no connection.